Donations and Distribution Coordinator Job Position
Encompass Ministries is a Christian non-profit organization located in Woodstock, 30189. The mission of the organization is to help people get on their feet after an economic setback. The food pantry is known as Papa’s Pantry in the community.
This is an immediate job opening; however, pre-employment tests will need to be completed before start date.
31 hours, Monday through Friday as a base schedule. There may be occasions for additional hours based on needs and/or outreach schedules. Rarely weekend hours.
Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
- Process and management of all donations, food and non-food merchandise
- Adhere to strict rotation and distribution of all food items
- Drive company vehicle to pick up and/or deliver donations
- Daily check and empty outside food donation bin
- Keep all food areas clean
- Stock shelves
- Monitor refrigeration/freezers temperature controls
- Prepare outgoing donations for large groups
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Have a clean driving record
- Must be able to work effectively independently or in groups
- Must speak fluent English, Spanish a plus.
- Must pass background check
The perfect candidate will:
- Be of the Christian faith
- A self-starter
- Social Media skills a plus
- Past experience in a thrift store environment a plus
- Able to skillfully tackle light “handyman” projects a plus
- Experience in non-profit environment preferred, but not required
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Admin@encompassministriesinc.org. Include how you learned of this job opening. No phone calls please.